Saturday, May 15, 2010

CA & UT 3

ok, this picture is in Vegas, but you have to see the boots papa bob bought for Brady. Yes, he loves them! Oh, and my wonderful hubby bought Brady a 4 wheeler.... thankfully it doesn't work.

Back on Vacation, we took the kids to Thanksgiving Point. I love that place! We even found a goat that looked like Lainey.....hhahaaaa

Gramma P made banana bread, Zach wanted his own loaf. So he got it.


We rode the wagon ride, and the ponies. I wish I had a farm, that would be paradise!
Did I mention we woke up to snow, two days after being at the beach? It was awful! The kids LOVED it!






3 comments:

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

You guys always look like you have way fun. I wish I had a farm too!!!

Kara said...

I'm glad Brady has some cowboy boots of his own now- I know how much he loves being a cowboy! Glad you had a fun time on all your trips, but I'm glad you're back too. We need to hang out soon, before I go to CO next week for my two week vaca!

Courtney said...

I love when you come. There is nothing better.