Saturday, May 15, 2010

CA & UT

my Sweet sister and I planned for months a trip to the beach...2 moms, 4 kids, 3 days. It was wonderful! Cold, but who cares? The kids still got wet, played in the sand, and walked to the beach like troopers every day. Brady loved it the most I think!
We got smart the second day and bundled up over our suits. Zach put on his own hat, and wore it all day! Why is it that kids would rather be outside than anywhere else, reguardless of the weather?

Me and my Boys!

The coldest morning we drove a few miles to Lego Land (no we didn't go there) We hit up the aquarium on the lot. The kids loved it. Especially the sharks!!! Brady had to tell
jeff not to be afraid for us, the sharks were in tanks!


They also got to touch starfish, crabs, and a few other weild looking sea creatures. Which was pretty awesome.




1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

How fun. I bet that was such a fun sisters/kids trip. Makes me want to go on one.