Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Baby Is TWO!!!

Zachary turned 2 yesterday! He was so excited and funny all day. He was a major show off. Every time we said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" he'd reply, "thant chew". So sweet! Here he is eating his cake, he thinks his Angry Face is really fun to do! We had family over, and the kis had a blast, and since we have very little family in Vegas it was easy and great for me too! The pinata is a must have at our house, look how hard he's working! Colin and Brady had to rip the thing apart in the end!

I bought balloons, he LOVED them!
We do candles in breakfast at our house, Brady got some too! It only took him a few times to blow out the candles! He spits more than blows them out!
This little guy is so wonderful~ he's waiting for his cake... happy as ever!
Happy Birthday to my sweet little Zachins! We LOVE YOU! And Happy Birthday, Yesterday. "thank you mama!".




2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Looks like a lot of fun... I can't even believe he is already two.. cute little man!

The Dumas Family said...

I hope he had a great 2nd birthday. Your boys are so cute. I think it's amazing how different they look. I hope all is well. Anything new developed with Jeff's job? By the way, why would he be growing a mustahce? It's 2010 last time I checked. Tell him mustaches are for "CHESTERS".