Friday, April 16, 2010

Gummy Bears

Don't you love Gummy Bears? Sweet, soft, comforting, good with ice cream?
The perfect treat!
I now have my own; sweet, soft, comforting, loving-ice-cream Gummy Bear.
The good news is it's not a sugary treat, it's a new baby!
I am 10 weeks along, every thing looks great, so says the Dr., and I am starting to feel almost human again (I've been sick!) And now that the boys know it's also pretty exciting.
Zach likes to pull up my shirt and 'zerbert', or 'strawberry' my belly. He asks very nicely, "see dee baby?" first!
Brady has decided that if he shakes my tummy the baby gets to go swimming, really it just makes me want to hurl.... but he laughs and smiles so cute I let him do it!
We're all pretty excited (scared, nervous, etc.) here's to being pregnant, adding to our family, and a long HOT summer!
Oh, I'm due November 13th, it'll be a long wait!

14 comments:

Kara said...

Yay, congrats! I'm so sorry that you've been feeling sick. Let me help you- I owe you for saving my life the other day! I hope you're having a girl! Can't wait for you to find out.

Jen said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I'm due in September, so we'll both be braving three about the same time! Congrats!

Sarah Bogh said...

look at you! you went straight home and blogged! :) Very exciting for you! I hope everything continues to go well!

Kateka said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting.

Jenson Family said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! I can't believe your baby is 2!! I still remember when you had him! Hope you are doing well.

Shemri and Gang said...

Congrats for you! You make super cute kids so why not keep them coming? Congrats to both of you!

Shemri and Gang said...

Congrats for you! You make super cute kids so why not keep them coming? Congrats to both of you!

Megan said...

Yay! Congrats!

Courtney said...

yay. yay. hip, hip, hurray! jeanie has a gummy bear and i have only greasy hair. i wanna come deliver that baby for you in november! :)

heidijogoody said...

Wahoo congrats to you guys that is so exciting!

Heather said...

Yay!! I was just wondering who of my friends might be having a baby at the same time as me. Now I know! :) Congratulations!!

Nicky Yamamoto said...

YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! A great big hug from me and a lot of jumping up and down!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! Love you!!

Randee said...

Congratulations. 3 is so fun. It was with my third that I could truly enjoy every minute. I think by now we truly understand how fast time goes. Embrace the chaos!

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

Yea, congratulations. That is awesome.