Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kids

Zach thinks he is Santa. "sanka cause", to be exact. For some reason having a shirt, or pants on his head is what turns him into Santa. He asked to be Santa today, so here is Santa Clause!
Zachins is also taking Gymnastics again, he LOVES it! He runs from place to place, jumping climbing, running like crazy.

Today he loved the Fire truck. He'd sit in there, knock on the door, and push all the other kids out.

Brady is officially a baseball player. In our house this is a big deal (have you met Jeff?) He insisted on wearing his shirt and hat to school today. He felt so awesome in it.

See his serious face?! When I picked him up he said, "I didn't even get my shirt dirty!" When we got home he went to the livingroom and changed into his uniform pants and socks. Hopefully the games are as fun as the uniform!




1 comments:

Kara said...

How fun! I can't wait to get Nathan back in gymnastics. And what baseball did you sign Brady up for? I can't wait to get moved and settled so we can get into a routine and get my boys busy!! They're drivin' me crazy!!