Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some Kid Quotes

In the car yesterday: "mom, why doesn't dad ever shave his face?" in case you haven't seen Jeff lately he is growing a mustache....some work dare.... Thanks a lot to Teresa who said, 'I think it's handome', she can have him!

While I got Zach into his 'piyamas' tonight I asked him, 'does she?', Apparently he's never heard these two words together, or thought his mom was a funny person. He immediatly repeated, 'does she, does she...' and laughed out loud, it was so dang cute! Say it 5 times fast, it is kinda funny.

Brady has decided that, "when I get big I wanna work like Daddy does, his same job", good son, I say, go to college. We teach it young at our house!

Zach says his own prayers. "henny fader, a do daaayy, a do uncle janie (Jamie), a do dada" He'll also say what we ask him, but thats what he gets out with out help! Followed up by a very triumphant AMEN! (uncle Jamie is in Afghanastan, he's only been there a few weeks, THANKS UNCLE JANIE!)

1 comments:

SB Studio said...

Honestly I had to try not to laugh when I saw him with it. I was wondering what it was all about. :) Funny work dares! Joe has had a few and of course they all are rediculous!