Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This Week



Baby Zach loves his hospital-issued binkie!

Brady loves his Baby Brother.
Brady climbed up at the park and yelled across the park, 'Wook a ME mom!' He's only about 4 inches above the bridge! He no longer calls us Mommy or Daddy, only MOM and DAD, such a Big Kid. I hugged him yesterday and he said,
'Lobe you mom',
'I love you too my baby son',
'Yeah, umm no, my a Big Boy'.
Before baby Zach we called Brady Baby Son, he no longer lets us do that!!
This morning Brady told me that I was, 'Great Hambino', so I put my hat on, but it was apparently wrong, I had to let him put it on me. I guess the Great Hambino wears his hat backwards! Then we took turns hitting the ball.

4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

What a cute little guy. I am sure he has grown up so much more since the baby arrived!

Megan said...

So cute! You look great!

Nicky Yamamoto said...

Melinda- You are such a great mom! I loved teaching with you and I love hearing about your experiences as a mom! So much fun! I am so happy that you are doing well and that you have such a beautiful baby!
Nicky

Heather said...

Oh what precious times. Sounds like your living it up with your boys! :)