Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sorenson Women





Well, Jeff's sister, Jennifer, her 3 girls and his Grandma Sorenson came down for the weekend to help with the boys and spend time in the sunshine. I feel like I am on vacation I have been able to sleep in until 7 or 8 every morning and Brady has had built-in friends all day long....needless to say we will be very bored when they leave in the morning! We went to the park, painted flower boxes, and are having a great time. Here are a few pictures of us so far.

5 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Looks like a fun weekend. Hey also I am changing my blog to private so would you please comment my blog with your email address so I can send you and invite to view it. Thanks

Vegas Emily said...

How fun! Jen's girls are so good with the kids, aren't they? Love you guys!

Heather said...

Hi Melinda! With travel and moving and craziness, I've been away from your blog for WAY too long. But I've been thinking of you. Baby Zach is soooo adorable and precious. Definitely takes after you. :) CONGRATULATIONS!! Looks like Brady is taking well to being a big brother, and we love the picture of Jeff with his new little one!

That's great that Jen and her girls were able to come down. I need to go get caught up with Hannah's blog too! That pool (and the sunshine!) looks wonderfully inviting...

Hannah :] said...

I HAD A BLAST MINDY!!!!!!!! I miss you so much check your e-mail I left you one Love one of the Sorenson Women (I guess)

kristi and family said...

Melinda.. your little family is so cute and you look AMAZING... Kristi