Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New House


Well, it's official, we are homeowners again! We got our keys today, and we are so dang excited!

We have 7 weeks until we plan to move in- due to the fact that we are tearing a lot out and replacing floors, counters, and painting. The yard also needs work, but that will come later in the summer. I told Jeff that we can kiss '08 goodbye, because we are fixing up the house, moving in and then having a baby....I am already looking forward to '09!!!

We will be only a few blocks from Marcus & Heidi so that will be fun for Brady to have cousins so close by. Come see us in the Fall! We'll have a guest room!

7 comments:

Ang said...

I can not believe you didn't know we were commenting! You are so silly. Does that mean now that you have it figured out, you will be commenting on us too??

So exciting that you are homeowners!!! I'm going to go hide under my blaket of jealousy now. :)

Courtney said...

congrats on the casa mi hermana! I didn't even notice it has a 3 car garage! Man, you must be RICH! :) Cant wait to come stay with you. Miss you so bad. Me.

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Yeah! Let me officially be the first to welcome you to this side of town! Congrats! I can't wait to see it! That will be way fun for you guys to live closer --- now we can have a re-match at Catch Phrase!....or maybe Ben & I should buy the game, practice a few more rounds, THEN we can challenge a re-match... And I would bring up Speed Scrabble...but maybe it's still too early for that.... :)

Jen said...

Your new house is gorgeous! Who's going to be the queen of the double wide now, though? We miss you.

Jenson Family said...

Soooo awesome! That is great! Looks like an awesome house! Can't wait to see it!!!! I will be at your house swimming this summer with my 3 girls!

Heather said...

That is so awesome!! Congratulations! That must feel so great. The house is stunning. What a blessing. :)

Megan said...

I didn't even know you were getting a new house. Congratulations!! It looks beautiful! One of these days (when my girls are old enough to make a 6 hour drive) we will definately come and visit...you know, since my step-dad lives there too. I said this to Angie too, you need to put a picture of you and your belly on your blog. I miss not being able to see you guys.