Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Boys

We had a man named Esquibel work on our trees today and so Brady has been chanting his name all afternoon...only he says it phanetically. Es-See-Bell. It's pretty funny. (he skips the K).
I am almost finished with this pregnancy and lately I have convinced myself that if this boy wanted to he could just jump right out through my belly skin. It's like having a gymnast in my belly all night long. One night when I was really tired I was sure he would do just that - I had nightmares that night! Good luck to all you ladies out there who are also preggers, isn't is weird??

2 comments:

Vegas Emily said...

Hint taken - I posted twice today on my blog. And I'm sure that they are very entertaining. Brady is so funny.
Are you guys coming up for Megans baptism? Can you even travel that far?
I'm not quite far enough along to have the baby keep me up at night - but I am counting on it. Good luck!

Heather said...

Oh, it's so fun when they get so active in utero... but man is it hard to sleep (from what I remember...) Good luck!