Thursday, January 31, 2008

Baby Rock Lbs.

Well, at my 32 week check up today I tipped the scales in the positive direction, I have gained 31 lbs!!! Still less than this point with Brady, and all my Dr. says is, 'You're doing Great!', have I mentioned that I love her??
I was up from 1-3 a.m. today totally awake, and unable to sleep. A side effect of pregnancy and house worries I guess....Both are going great, I'd just like to survive the next 8 weeks with out any problems!
I went to Aeropostale yesterday and they are having a fantastic sale, shoes for 2$, and jewlery for .99! I bought a bunch, and told Jeff that when you are big and fat you have to have something cute to wear, since clothes are pretty crappy at this point! He just laughed and handed over the money, what a great hubby I have.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Nice! I love a great sale. :)

heidijogoody said...

wow you are moving right along not so long and you will have a new tiny baby.. so cute.

Jen Lee said...

Eight weeks left - that's going to fly, especially with everything you have going on this month!

My doc was like that, too. I kept saying, "Wow! I'm really getting big!" and his response was, "Oh, you're just doing fine. Don't worry about it!" Fifty pounds later I kind of wish he hadn't been so encouraging... You look great, though! Good luck with the home stretch!

Hannah :] said...

Hey Mindy I want to go to Aeropostle too I love that store I am wearing one of their shirts right now maybe I can talk my mom into going to the mall. Gosh you are going to have a freaky little genius boy running around your house he needs to come see me and tell me about all the smart stuff he knows :) Good luck with Rock