Thursday, January 10, 2008

Big Boy!!!


So we are going to start trying to potty train Brady....wish me luck!!! For Christmas he was given big boy undies from Santa. He wore them one day under his shorts but on top of his diaper, and this day he wore them on the outside all the way! So this morning I took his diaper off and he said he needed to 'poop, in a toilet mom'. He jumped up, ran to the bathroom, pulled up the stool and climbed onto the toilet. Then he said, 'I done'. Well, he tried so hard! So we had a chocolate popcicle! sorry about the sideways picture, it is as good as it gets for today!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, good luck! I dreaded potty training Ben and waited so long that he practically trained himself! Sounds like Brady's got the basic ideas down, even if they're a little mixed up right now! :)

heidijogoody said...

If he is already running to the potty saying has to go that is a good sign! Good Luck

Jenson Family said...

Good luck, honestly. I absolutely HATE pottytraining! But I'm always glad when it is done and I save the big bucks on diapers!

Vegas Emily said...

Hey - at least you will know what to do for baby #2 when he is ready to potty train. Isn't that what all first children are is training practice for the rest? No wonder I'm so screwed up! =)