Monday, August 15, 2011

This Week

Gwynnie pulled herself up on the couch! She grabs the cord, pulls her face up, then bites it till she's standing! She has only done it a few times. This time I was out of the room and came in to see her standing. Such a sad and sweet moment! She is so funny. Tonight she was laughing out loud at Bean, just for walking next to me while I held her. She hides from Jeff, by covering her ear and laying on me. LOVE HER! Gwyn can't crawl. But she lays on the floor, gently, then rolls all over the place. She's pretty fast too, it allows her to get anywhere she wants!
I took the kids to the Springs Preserve this week. So fun. And what an easy way to spend a few hours.
Here they are in the nest. Carly is the mother bird, Zach's a squirrel, Colin is a bird, Brady's a stick! I think Gwyn was the baby egg.
Cute girls!
Just had to throw this one in. This is her pretty regular face, sucking on her bottom lip, and smiling. So sweet!