Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fish Lake II

This is Newel and Alyson. They are getting married!!!! Whooot hooo! We soon to be sisters knew that Newel had the ring and planned to propose on this trip. Aly had no idea! So after Courtney looked through his bag a few times and came up empty handed she just asked him where it was! We snuck away to see it! and try it on....and take pictures... it was so funny our heads hurt from laughing! But WOW what a gorgeous ring, I love it. But I love her even more. I don't know how he got so lucky. If I were to dream up a family who would love him more, and cater to him more, and just be the nicest people ever it would not be even close to the Oka family. They are great.
Good job Little Brother on not messing up the family!
We Love you Alyson!!
Here are a few of my other favorite girls....
And a few more....
It rains there a lot, so to keep Gwynnie dry Jeff carried her under the poncho! So funny!
Dutch Oven Pizza, with Teresa Pesci's recipe for dough. Sooooo Good! I can't wait to make it again!

0 comments: