Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pre-School Boy

Today was Meet the Teachers day at Zachary's preschool. He was not very excited. I didn't know why, because he is usually so excited about school, almost so obsessed with going that he makes me crazy.
Well, we went. He didn't talk to his teacher. He hardly played with the toys. Jeff was there, and even that wasn't exciting. This is my crazy wild child.
On the way home he finally started talking. About his Binkie..... OOhhhh. Well, while getting ready I said to him that big preschoolers don't have binkies, so we could get rid of his on the first day of school.
As soon as he heard no binkie & school in the same sentence, he was gone.
Forget school.
He hates it.

side note: I told him he could keep it.... he's happy now.

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

He is such a handsome guy. Doesn't seem like he should be old enough to be going to preschool I still remember when you just had him