Monday, October 4, 2010

I LOVE Ultrasounds!!

Can you see her face? She's famous for that arm covering her face, but we got a squinty face, the nurse laughed at baby Girl's wrinkled brow in this picture!
That white fuzz is her hair, on top of her head. No bald baby here!

Here's the good profile. Arm still there, but weird how we can see her face so well. Iam super excited! Everything looks great, heart rate, placenta, baby size. I feel so much better! I was nervous going in, not anymore.
She's about 5.5 lbs. Meaning that when delivery comes I'll most likely have another 8.5 lb baby.
Also her feet are big. No suprises there!!!
Happy Happy Mommy!


2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Oh my goodness those are so amazing I can't wait to see the pictures when she is born

The Dumas Family said...

I'm glad all is well with her. Hang in there. Think of how happy you'll be when she's here. I think it's more than okay to be a little crabby until she gets here. Although I doubt your crabby is even crabby.