Wednesday, September 29, 2010

44 Days....

44 days feels like it'll never come.
88 felt short.
44 feels like FOREVER!
I'm impatient.
I'm tired.
I'm not nice to my kids, which is too bad - because I'm having another!
Everything hurts.
I can't bend over.
Jeff told me to hire someone to pick up.
I'm excited.
I'm scared.
I'm praying everything goes as well as in the past.
All these things I think about - constantly.
My brain needs a break.
Bed time, Please, come quick!
p.s. Baby Girl, you're WORTH IT!

3 comments:

Jen said...

You can do it! She's definitely worth it! Plus, if you're anything like me, delivering the third is WAY EASIER than the previous two kids. Can't wait to see your cute little princess!

heidijogoody said...

It will come so fast you just wait!

Bran..Brit..Jax..and Skylee said...

Melinda.... You are patient and so giving to your kids. an example to me. When I raise my voice at my kids I always think to myself, " Melinda is so patient, I need to be more like that!"
Just call me and have brady and even Zack come over to my house for a while, Jax and Sky would love it.
P.s. glad it's you and not me. hehe
P.P.S. I can't wait to see her!