Friday, October 29, 2010

37.5 Weeks

My friend Allyson took me for "glamour shots", as I teased her I felt like. She made me use a lot of hair spray, and make up. Which I guess worked well! It was a funny thing for me, I felt like a nerd, but it's fun to have nice pictures when you feel so ugly anyway.

I don't love my double chin, but HELLLOOO, I'm pregnant! haha!
Pregnancy update. I am a 3. Dr. says she's sure I'll beat my previous delivery times, which were 5 and 4 hours. She actually dreamed that she had to CATCH my baby!! ha! So I technically have 15 days left, but we are major prepping now, so I'm sure to be ready. Having two older kids makes for more stress in planning. Thank Heavens for Grandmas!

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I think you look beautiful!

Chantry said...

So pretty, I wish I would have taken preg pics. Sort of.

Ben Katie & Peyton said...

If I looked that good right now I would take pictures. Your Beautiful. Good Luck.