Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Preschool

Brady started Preschool last week. He likes it - I think! When I asked him how it was he said, "Good". That's all we ever really get from him! But he does his work wonderfully and finishes, which was all I hoped for in the first place!
The fun part was that we had Kathryn and Megan for the week, and they got to go with us. I need to adopt an 11 year old girl. Preferrably with cooking and sewing skills, and a love for my kids!
Mommy & Brady

Handsome Devil.



Zach wouldn't let Brady be the center of attention. Look how happy my baby boy is!





5 comments:

Kara said...

I wish Nathan was looking at your camera in that first picture! I never get much out of him about preschool either. I think he likes it too. We need to plan a little lunch date one of these days at the park (when it's the right temp and no wind). Zach and Jackson can run around and we can catch up. I feel like we just pass by each other twice a week and never really talk.

Courtney said...

YOU LOOK SO GREAT! Your big boys do too! But I can't resist an adorable pregnancy picture. Can't believe he's old enough for pre-school!!!!!

heidijogoody said...

Preschool is so fun.. Brady is tall!

Nicky Yamamoto said...

You look awesome!!! I love you! Holy crap, can you believe the Bean is old enough to go to school!?! Congrats on all your little ones and for a baby girl on the way! Love to you!

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

Your blog is fun! It is great to get caught up. The picture of the boys in their underware is awesome!