Sunday, July 4, 2010

Zach

Did you know Zach has a binkie? And a blanket? Now you do.
He LOVES them. He loves his daddy too!


I love taking Zach to church. Not because he is so reverent. Or because I am able to listen so well. But because he learns so many things there.


As we were leaving today he saw the microphone in the primary room, ran in and wanted to talk into it. He said, "dis is zach", then looked at me for what to say. I told him to pray. So he did. He was so excited to hear his own voice that he couldn't close his eyes.


While eating lunch today he started singing. "Sunbeam, for Him". (Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam). It was so cute. After he finished he smiled at me with a huge grin, said YEAH, and clapped. So cute!


Also - when we swam yesterday he only hit 3 kids. Pretty good.

0 comments: