Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lil Sis

Yep, I'm chubby. Beyond that.... check out our Lil' Sis. I am 21 weeks today. She is moving like crazy. Each night and morning I am able to feel her pushing and kicking against me. Not just inside, but I can feel her when I lay my hand or arm across my belly. It's pretty awesome. The boys insist on hugging and kissing her, and last week Carly asked her mom if she could buy baby Girl some clothes! We are so excited! Other than aching all over I am feeling great! 4 months to go, whoo hoo! Let's all pretend that isn't very long!

4 comments:

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

Congrats. That is so awesome! How fun for you to have a little girl to go with your cute boys.

Heather said...

You look great! And now I'm finally past all the sickness, I'm loving all the squirming my little one's doing. Not loving the puffy ankles though!

joshandemily said...

Oh, congrats! That's so exciting. She's a lucky little girl to have you for a mommy.

heidijogoody said...

You look adorable! Girls are fiesty even in the womb :)