Saturday, June 26, 2010

Baby Girl Must Like Purple


(please ignore the horrible fish tank... it's on the way out.)

I sent Jeff and Brady camping/ fishing yesterday for the weekend so I could get some painting done. I am covering the Orange wall with a pale purple, color swatch courtesy of Pottery Barn... easiest color choosing ever! And I paint a lot!
So, during Zach's nap I got busy! I have edges to finish but wanted to show off the color so far!
Then last night as I was in bed reading Baby Girl started to move. I've been able to feel her for a month now. But this time I could feel her with my hand on my tummy! Major kicker!! Apparently she is very happy with her new room. She also likes In N Out strawberry milkshakes! HA!
Special thanks to my sister and heidi for being so excited about me having a girl, I am already knee deep in clothes and sewing projects.

2 comments:

Sarah Bogh said...

wow Melinda! Looks good! You are so ambitious! call me next time I want to come help/play too! So excited! You will have such a cute little lady!

heidijogoody said...

Purple is a good color! It is my favorite color :) I can't wait to see pictures of your sewing projects so you better post them when you finish :)