Monday, November 3, 2008

The Big 3

Thanks Isaac for the great blue balloon....no we are not sure where it went! (; maybe it went outside and flew away like Colin said!



Brady's Birthday was really fun, except for the parts where he dropped 2 eggs and then all the FINISHED cupcakes onto the floor!
Don't worry I made all new cupcakes!
Jeff bought Beaners a Yankees coat, which he loves and wears to watch movies! A lot of family and friends called to sing to him, each time he got shy and hid his face, which he also did when we sang to him at his party!
Grandpa Bobbus was here which was also very special for us. Brady loved each of his gifts, and was so excited playing with them that he even let Carly and Colin open a few!

We had a great time, and now Brady is a BIG 3 Year Old, which he really likes! Love you Son!




4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Happy birthday to Brady! Crazy that he is already 3. I remember when you came over to my house and he was just a little guy.

Nicky Yamamoto said...

Melinda!! He's three!!! Crazy how time flies!!!
Love all the pictures and you!

crazycranefamily said...

So he looks like a 6 year old now? I am still so embarassed that I thought he was so much older then he was! Oh well, I am a dork. It looks like he had a fun birthday.

R.A.A.H. said...

I can't believe you have a 3 year old. The one and only time I saw Brady was when he was 6 or 7 months old. Where does the time go? I love the picture of his little face after he dropped all the cupcakes.