Sunday, October 5, 2008

Swing King

Well, it was bound to happen. Beaners had his first bloody nose on Friday. He stood on his dresser and ran towards me, only my back was to him, so as I stood he ran right into the back of my head! He only cried for a second, and he thought it was cool to have 'colors' on his tissue. He also held ice for a while, which is a favorite of all hurt kids I think! (it only looks like a lot because he had ice water blurring the blood!)
I must admit that since I had Zacherizie my big boy loves movies. So now he is teaching his baby brother to love them too. The best was that as they sat they also held hands! Zach has also discovered that he is occasionally left out of fun things. He screams, kind of a throaty cry, until I take him to where Dad and Bean are playing, and now if I sit nex to him he leans and reaches for me....so sweet.... not the scream but the leaning! Yesterday the boys were outside and he could see them, so he cried until I tool him out. The second we went out the door he squealed and smiled. Needless to say I had thought something was wrong, so before going out I tried all other things to get him to stop! Poor kid wishes he could TALK, and WALK....so do I!

Aunite Heidi put Zachie in the swing last week....and he fit! He also LOVED it! He smiled the entire time. Have I mentioned that he is a large baby? Those are 12-18 month clothes my 6 month old boy is wearing like it's nobodies business!
We also measured his thighs, and Carly's (my 2 1/2 yr old niece) His are 3 inches larger than hers! 12 inches around!!!! WOW!

4 comments:

crazycranefamily said...

I hate bloody noses. In the winter air Gus gets them all the time. We had 2 last week! The boys are getting so big. I need to come to Vegas and have a vacation!

heidijogoody said...

I bet it is so fun to see your boys already being best buds.

Courtney said...

oh my heck!!!!!!! love your boys!!!! love them holding hands, love zack wanting to be such a big boy, love beaners thinking blood is cool. Love you jeanie!

R.A.A.H. said...

Alek is going through the same phase where he doesn't want to miss a thing. He'll grunt and squeal until I pick him up and take him to where he wants to be. I can't believe how big Zach is. He's so cute sitting next to Brady on the couch.