Sunday, July 20, 2008

What a Week!

Austin
I bought Brady these ball stickers, and he stuck them to Zachie in the car! How nice of him to share!

Patio slab

Jeff was gone the first 4 days of this week so I had Angie and Austin down, which was SOoooo nice, as I only get to see them about once a year, and I got them all to myself! We had planned on swimming every day but of course it rained instead! We did go see the flower garden at Belligio, which was great and had trains, but other than that we just relaxed and visited. GREAT! I some how ended up with just a picture of Austin, (I think Angie took all the cute ones).

Thursday morning we had a crew here working on the back yard, and by Saturday it was done..... by done I mean they did all the following: sprinklers, cement slab, rock, dirt and grass! Talk about instant gratification! IT looks great and we are using it already.

When Jeff got home Friday the boys were so excited I just left them alone to play, I did snap a few pictures, of course, but man.... he was missed! I think we got bored of eachother with out Jeff here! He is so much more fun than me~~~Oh well, I am cuter. (hahaaa)

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

The yard looks nice.. and about those give aways. There is a lady that makes these cute little girl clothes and she has weekly giveaways and in order to be included in the weekly giveaway you have to post a link on your blog to it so I have just been doing it for fun to see if I can win any of them.

The Dumas Family said...

Your yard looks so nice. We're so jealous of your pool.

Kara said...

I love your yard! Did you do that whole side part that was just dirt? How nice to have that done now! I love how you said you are much cuter than Jeff! You're so funny- and I love it!