Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Boys Rooms

Baby Rock's room, Jeff chose the blue color, I think it turned our great!
Brady's Room: The orange looks GREAT in real life....just doesn't photo well.
Brady takes gymnastics at our community center, this is him and his best bud Gavin. They play together a few days a week and it's great for them and for their moms!!

Here is the pool fence.....Papa Bob can relax now!
ALSO----SWIMMING LESSONS START IN THE SPRING!!! BRADY ALSO LEARNED A LOT OF SWIMMING TECHNIQUE LAST SUMMER!! (: AND FLOATIES ARE A REQUIREMENT!!



6 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Looks like it is moving along just great.

Ang said...

Yay!! Everything is coming along so great!!!

P.S. Back off me about Gage going to Kindergarten. :) It's easy for you to say since Beaners in only 2 and he has a Nov. birthday. You may feel different if his birthday was May 30th and you knew he would be the littlest and youngest in his class. AND if you can't even get him to leave primary on Sun. because he's not finished coloring and ignors everyone until he's done! You need to call me. I'm so stressed out about this!! You would think my college education would help me, but it's not. :)

Ang said...

I meant Oct. birthday. :)

Lenzi Woodbury said...

The blue and orange look great! There have already been lots of changes and we were just there on Friday! How exciting! I have new house envy!! :)

Heather said...

Wow, that's great you have a pool to enjoy in those hot Las Vegas summers! The fence is a great idea, but you might want to consider infant swimming lessons too. A friend of mine emailed me this link to a video put out by a company that trains babies to survive falling into pools accidentally. www.childdrowning prevention.com It's pretty amazing.

Anyway, looks like everything's coming along well. What a beautiful house you'll soon have to enjoy!

joshandemily said...

Your house is looking amazing! I am so jealous. It's fun to see the progress.