Wednesday, March 2, 2011

She's Growing Too Fast!

Me & My Best Friend
Look at her skinny arms! I love to squeeze and kiss this tiny baby!

Gwyneth is starting to not like people, or maybe it's just that she likes me the most! She has started crying when other people hold her or even talk to her, then the minute I take her back she's all smiles! What a stinker! Not that I mind. She also likes my hair, she grabs it and tries to eat it, or else she just hangs on for dear life. Gwyneth also likes to sit up. She can't do it yet, but she can start to sit up, she has some strong abs! She likes to know what is going on around her. When Jeff and the boys yell suddenly she starts to cry, it's not funny either, I hate it! :)
Last week when she was free and clear of RSV I moved her to her own room. She's always been a great sleeper, but now I get to sleep to! One feeding a night, and all else is quiet happiness!
This is her all excited, she tries to eat her hands! Jeff calls it, Monstering Out. I call it Dang Cute!

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

She is so darling! She really is getting so big.. they grow up too fast!

Hannah :] said...

MINDA I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH! and I was thinking...maybe if you come down this summer I could go back up with you and help with your kids whilst my family leaves me home..think about it :] Haha love you!

The Dumas Family said...

Cute kids! Glad you guys are feeling better!