Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Day Before Your Birthday!

My wild child turns 3 tomorrow! He is very excited about it. Today we added his party onto playgroup. Perfect. Everyone was there, and we didn't have to clean house! I made cupcakes the night before, which he helped make. His favorite part of baking is licking the beaters, spoons, basically everything I let him!
Ever since Uncle Newel came home from England this summer on an airplace Zachary is convinced that everything great comes from the sky. On our way to the park today he got all excited and said, "yeahh, my burfday pawrty is comin down from da 'ky!" (aka: my birthday party is coming down from the sky! it sounds better then I can type it! HA) That's how you know he's super excited, when some thing comes from the sky! Make A Wish!
His name was printed on the cupcakes in green gelly. He ate some!

He loved that he got the cake that had a, "Z, for Zach" on it.

We decorated and ate a few right after breakfast!

Cutie Patootie!
more to come! Phase I done! Nap in session.

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

That is just darling.. I especially love the green teeth :)

Heather said...

What an adorable little guy. I love that great things come from the sky! :)