Thursday, February 3, 2011

GREAT!

We introduced Gwtneth to her GREAT grandparents over New Years weekend. (gma bardsley's photo I don't have). Grandparents Linford live in an assisted living home in S. Jordan. He wasn't sure who we were, just that we had brought a baby. He held her and smiled. It was so sweet. I leanred that Grandma's aunt was named Gwyneth, I love knowing that even on accident we picked a family name! It was a bitter sweet visit, with Grandpa not understanding why we couldn't stay, and why grandma had to go back to her own room. But the love between them was so sweet and awesome to see, even with their age and memory issues. The kissed, said I Love You, and hugged. It was the most touching moment I have ever seen between them. What a great visit!
Grandma Bardsley was able to hold Gwyneth as well, commenting on how cute she is, and basically making a mom feel great! I love that my kids have had chances to meet and, kind of, know their great grandparents, what a blessing for them as they grow up to see pictures to go along with the stories we tell them.

0 comments: