Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Big Brothers

Sunday morning the boys came to see us. I put Gwyn in a cute little outfit so she'd be all ready! It didn't matter to her brothers. They think she's wonderful no matter what!
Zach was hyper with excitment! He kept looking at her and telling me all the tiny things she had.
" look at her finger nails! They're so tiny", " oh, look at her small ears!" those were the 2 he liked the most I guess!

Brady was very mellow with her. He kissed her, smiled at her and held her as long as he could. When it was time to leave he didn't want to!


Here they are holding her for the first time. Zachary couldn't wait for his turn. He kept leaning over and trying to hold her! He kissed her a lot!

Our 3 babies! We are so blessed!





11 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my goodness- I can tell those boys are going to love her to pieces! I love it! Zach looks on cloud nine holding her! I am bringing you dinner when your mom leaves. I hope you are enjoying every second!

Jenson Family said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys to have a little girl!

Sarah Bogh said...

Oh the look on Zach's face is so perfect! i love it! That almost makes me want another one! (wow thats big!) ha! all your boys are now smitten by this little princess and she is going to be so loved and taken care of! how perfect for her!

Heather said...

Oh what fun pictures! That last one is so sweet.

heidijogoody said...

Oh the boys sure look like they just love her!

R.A.A.H. said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I'm glad that everything went well and that your boys love their new sister.

Kateka said...

Congratulations! You have such cute kids!! She is gorgeous.

Jen said...

Hooray! Congratulations! It's so much fun to have a little girl after two boys. I love her name too.

Megan said...

Yay! Good job you guys, she is adorable! Congratulations!

Tiffani said...

I can't wait to hold her.

Nicky Yamamoto said...

Yahoo!!! I am so excited! I wish I could meet the little cutie! Congrats and love to your family!