Monday, September 7, 2009

Fish Lake

My family reunion every year is in Fish LakeUT, we love it! This year we bought a tent trailer, which was awesome, except that we had two leaks in the roof. We used Costco diapers and duct tape to fix it, worked like a jem!
My boys waiting out the rain!

Brady went fishing for the first time, they went from 7 am - noon! He caught the bigger of the two fish, but would not touch it.... "This fish has teeth, mom!" this was as close as he'd get to it! But he loved watching it be gutted, sick! We kept it in foil in the garage freezer for weeks, he'd show it to everyone who came over.


Here we all are on our boat ride. Brady drove the boat, and Zach leaned over the edge, a little too scary for me, it was a short ride.



Zach's famous 'Mad Face'. He would yell, "mama!" and do the face, but as soon as I looked at him he'd laugh so hard the face was ruined!
We had so much fun. I didn't really see Brady all week, he played with friends at our camp site, and cousins at the motels. (he learned to say, "I hate you!" which was the only down side!)
Jeff fished, and I sat around with cousins all week, nothing better.





1 comments:

Kara said...

Sounds like a great vacation and I love how you remedied the hole in the roof of your camper!! Genius!! And I'm glad to hear you're loving preschool so much. Nathan still talks about Brady, we need to get together again soon!