Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Boys

Zachins loves the train at Springs Preserve, It 'ChoooChoos', which has only scared him a few times!
Don't mind the boogers, but this is how Z tries to look around things.

Brady and Colin use our swing set as monkey bars, this week Zach figured out how to hang too! So dang cool! He has to concentrate so hard to do it!



Say Goodbye to happy Bean.... He is getting his tonsils out this Thursday.... he is excited to eat icecream for 2 weeks, but we'll see if he'd rather never have icecream again!


Me and my sweet boy! I told Jeff this week that for us summer is here, we swim every day. So he needs to say goodbye to make up and fixed hair! So far no major complaints!




Thanks to Brittany I found some affordable PF's for Beaners! Needless to say he wears them every day, loves them like they are a pet, and tells me all the time how cool they are!





One more of me new baby monkey!







2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I love the ones of Zach swinging he is getting to be quite the acrobat!

Allison Lindley said...

These are cute. Sad to hear about brady's tonsils. Hope all is well miss you!