Sunday, March 8, 2009

Brady is A Big Boy

" I took my trailers off my bike, now I'm a big boy! Hurry mom, come see!"
Beaners decided that he wanted to ride his cousins bike with out training wheels, so he tried it...SUCCESS! Three times down the side walk and he was a pro.
I can't believe it, he's only 3 1/2 !! I think I was more like 6! So all he wants to do all day is ride his bike, luckily its been pretty warm and sunny here this weekend!

We have had a lot of fun the last 2 weekends, last week the Black Family came down, which was great! We girls made aprons, went hiking, watched movies, and told jokes late at night (ok 9p.m. is to late!)

Papa Bobbus was here too, but I think he was trying to stay away from all the women, so we only saw him a little bit!

I had Bunco night, 70's themed which was great, coming next month... Miss USA!

Zachie is getting so big and smart lately, he dances, shakes his head, asks for milk (a fake sign language thing) follows brady everywhere, wrestles, smiles, talks non stop and wanders around playing all day. He claps and gets excited to see bra-bra and daddy, screams when we walk out the door and leave him behind, and TA-DA... rides our little 4 wheeler all by himself! The battery has to be almost dead but he holds on tight and pushes the gas!

3 comments:

R.A.A.H. said...

That's amazing that he can already ride a big boy bike. You must be so proud.

Heather said...

Way to go Brady!! Our kids don't even have bikes yet (and Ben's 5!). We haven't graduated past the itty-bitty toddler trike. Maybe this summer, when it stops raining.

heidijogoody said...

Wow that is pretty amazing!