Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hi There

Can you see the little pirate ship??
Daddy's a SHARK! UUUAAAHHHHHHGGGG!

For those of you as obsessed with adding new items to your blogs like I am, this has most likely been a painful week for you - as I have not posted!
Last weekend we had Jeff's parents here, which was awesome! Baby Zach was totally spoiled, I think the only time I saw him was when he needed to nurse because Gramma Caren couldn't be seperated from him! And Beaners had a blast with Grandpa Neil and Daddy. They bought pool toys and a 'mote troll' boat for the pool, which actually drives fast and is really fun.
Zach started cooing and smiling like crazy last Friday, which is so dang cute! Poor kid has an older brother who touches his eyes when I am not looking....
We have been swimming when ever we can and trying to convince ourselves that the water is warm!!! oh man...brady got out of bed....with out sleeping yet..be right back!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Melinda,
Nathan and I had so much fun with your guys yesterday! Thanks for inviting us over and showing us your house and coming to the park with us. Let's do it more often. Hey, I just changed my blog to private and I want to invite you to read it, but I don't have your e-mail address- can you e-mail me? kswanemyr@hotmail.com
Thanks, hope to see you again soon! We're having play group at Courtyards tomorrow @ 9.

Vegas Emily said...

So fun! I'll bet it was great having Caren and Neil there! Your pool water has GOT to be warmer than the river =)!! Zach is a sweetie!

Caren Sorenson said...

Hey, I can leave a message now!!!
Thanks so much for letting me and dad stay with you all, we had such a great time. I can't stand that I can't see that baby everyday, they change so fast. And Brady is enough to brighten up anyones day, I already miss them both. I love your blog.

heidijogoody said...

Those water toys sound fun. I bet it was nice to have family come visit.

Heather said...

How great that Caren and Neil got to visit! Those look like some fun toys! :)