Saturday, December 8, 2007

Santa Clause, WHHAATTTT?!?!?

We Finally bought a tree, its fake, but Wow, how easy can it get!? Brady helped me decorate it today while Daddy watched Roudolph! Brady could see himself in the golden ornaments and was all excited that he was,' in a ball'! Our tree lights turn on by pushing a large button....so of course he stands there and pushes it over and over again!


Brady experienced Santa Clause for the first time this week. He was all excited until he realized that I was taking him to sit on Santa's lap! His whole body tensed up and he was instantly bawling! If you can't tell I have him in a death grip so that he can't get away! When it was all over the lady said,'Do you still want the picture?' hahaaaa...YES!

disclaimer: for those of you who think this was rude, no worries. As soon as I stood up he was happy and asked for the coloring book Santa was giving out!! What a stinker!

1 comments:

Lenzi Woodbury said...

I'm so glad you are blogging! It's fun to see how you, Jeff & Beaner are doing. You'll have to check out our blog at: benandlenzi.blogspot.com.

I LOVE this picture Melinda! It's going to be fun to show his wife one day! :)
Lenzi