Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Halloween??Or Kids Gone Wild?

Carly, Brady and Colin had some help from Uncle Newel getting all dressed up Monday night. After I took these pictures Carly and Brady got in the tub (no we parents were not aware of it) luckily the fireman costume kept Brady dry!!!
It also protected him later while he ate melted ice cream! This is my blue eyed boy eating his favorite food, toast, while watching Frosty The Snowman for the hundreth time this week!!!
Yesterday morning Beaners and I were eating and he looks at me and this was our conversation:
B: Mommies belly.
Me: yea, what's in mommies belly?
B: ......a baby.....
Me: that's right, baby brother.
B: (in his highest cutest voice), ohhh' sooo cute!

I just laughed, and he thought that was embarrassing! It is so far the first and only time he has acknowledged there being a baby with out acting like he hates the whole idea! So we must be making progress!

1 comments:

Vegas Emily said...

Brady is so cute! Those blue eyes just kill me! I hope you have a great time in Utah! - Em