Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Week Long Event, part 1

Parade.
He wanted to be the only one in this picture. Mission accomplished!
Sharing cookies with sissy. Her new nick name is, Weinie Do. Thanks to her brothers!
Having treats and doing his work at school.

Halloween starts early with 3 kids, and a Birthday in the middle! A week before the holiday Zachary's school had their halloween party. A class parade, treats, and songs made for a fun time. Zach has cried EVERY time I take him to class since September.
Roughly 16 times.
I decided to take him out.
Then Halloween Hit.
He loves it.
Didn't want to leave,
what A Stinker!
He was very gracious and shared with his little sister. Who he loves too. It took a while for him to really see her as a person. But now that she can play he loves to play with her. I love seeing him be a big brother, he carries her, which is a bit scarry. He sings and dances for her. He actually has a dance he created, he pulls his pants up really high one day last week, came out smiling and said, "watch my dance". He pumps his arms really hard and leand forward. IT IS AWESOME! We have always said that he is our little comedian. He is, he loves to be funny and make us laugh. My little mini-Jeff is the best. Zach's newest sweet thing is that he tells me sweet things. "Mom, you're the prettiest", "mom, you're the Awesomest", any great thing he tells me I am. Also when he goes to bed he says, "I love you 5,6,7." This originated from me saying I love you too (2!). He thinks the higher the number the more he loves me. It's a very endearing night time ritual. LOVE YOU BUDDY

0 comments: