Sunday, September 11, 2011

Kindergarten

I prepped Brady for a week or so on getting ready for school. Telling him to get dressed, shoes and all as soon as he gets up so that he would be ready when it was time to go. Well, on the first day of school he came out of his room ALL DRESSED, shoes in hand. He knew we'd make a big deal out of it so he was already embarrassed. Acting all shy he came out and just smiled at me. Brady is the sweetest kid I know, I'm so proud of him!

A last glance before day 1 started!
We are so proud of Brady! He is doing great 2 weeks into school. He really likes school, and his teacher.
Brady and Carly, all ready for their first day of school.
Finding his tote at Back to School Night.

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I can't believe how tall he is! Looks like he is enjoying is kindergarten experience so far