Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Love To See The Temple, by Zachary


Last fall on our way home from Fish Lake we sang, "I love to see the Temple", over and over and over again! Zach loves this song, in fact it's the only song he likes to sing on most occasions. We went to the school talent show. He danced right along with the performers, clapped to the beat and just had a great time. When we got home he wanted to be watched! He danced a few times, and sang to me. The WII remote is his microphone. When I told him to sing a song he hummed, or danced, so I had to choose a song to have him sing! So with out further adou,
"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the stage, for your listening enjoyment, Mr. ZACHARY SORENSON!!" (I had to say that every time!)

3 comments:

Kara said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever heard! I love it!
And I cannot believe how big your baby is getting- sitting up and everything! What the heck?

heidijogoody said...

that is so darling

Hannah :] said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! BAH! SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK! :] LOVE YOU