Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fly

I let Zach sit in a booster seat the other day, he really likes them.
He unbucled himself, on a busy street, to reach a granola bar.
I panicked. Yelled all the following things at him:
1. That's dangerous!
2. If we get hit you'll die! (I don't hide the truth from my kids, scary or not)
3. You can't ever sit there again!
Then I tried to be more literal, paint the picture for him;
Zach, if we get in a wreck you could fly out the window, and be very hurt on the street!
His response?
" mooomm, If I fly out the window I'll use my "wubs", to fly, it's ok!" While showing me his hand in the air....
What??
Ribs? Wings? I was lost.
Until while playing that night I told the story to Jeff. Zach did it again. This time it hit me.
Zach believes he is Spider Man. He flies with his WEBS!
Poor kid thinks he has super powers! HA!

0 comments: