Tuesday, August 17, 2010

88 More Days

Here I am at 27.4 weeks pregnant.
88 Days left.
Sounds like a long time, but when you start planning holidays, thinking they are coming too soon, then you realize the baby comes BEFORE that, it seems like a very short time.
Baby girl moves ALL the time it seems to me. Which is a great thing.
She's doing great, and I only want to die from heat during the day. Not too bad.
I hate to say it, but I have only this week realized that I am having a BABY!
Up all night, onry mommy, tiny screaming girl, 2 crazy boys, BABY!!!
I am part totally excited, part totally scared! Ready or not Here She Comes!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

oh my heck! 88 days IS coming soon. i need to start thinking about what i'm going to give this sweet think to welcome her into the world. she can't have two aunt courtneys. so please tell the womb to call me carpool.

heidijogoody said...

Yes it will be here before you know it and then you will get to meet that cute little baby girl!

The Dumas Family said...

The 2 boys become Jeff's while the little girl is yours. That's how it works with 3, isn't it? If not, I'm screwed. You'll do great. I think you should make Brady a better duvet cover - perhaps the Braves would better suit him?!?

Heather said...

I know what you mean! I realized a few weeks ago that I pretty much have to have Christmas all ready by Halloween, or it won't happen!

Funny, I remember when expecting our #3 that I wasn't too eager for her to come out, because I KNEW what that meant in terms of work and sleep deprivation. :) Oddly enough, I'm not that worried about it this time around. Maybe I just haven't realized yet that I'm having a BABY. ;)

Anyway, good luck getting everything pulled together!