Monday, January 18, 2010

My FAVORITE Place!!


About every 3 months I make a trip to the COIN LAUNDRY down Charleston. I take treats, drinks, and two funny kids! When I tell people I've been to the laundrymat they usually resond, "oh, why? is your machine broken?"
NO! i love the Coin laundry!
I go when I have around 12 loads to do. It Takes 2 hours, and costs anywhere from 10-25 dollars!
TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!
i save an entire day of slaving over laundry, and the kids get to go somewhere new! In my DREAM HOME i will have 4 washing machines and 5 dryers.
i love u Coin Laundry!

1 comments:

Bran..Brit..Jax..and Skylee said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA This is the best thing I have ever heard! I hate laundry so much and if i could get it all done that fast i would worship those launda mats as well. If you ever need a friend with 2 more crazy kids let me know cause I know of a girl that will go with ya!
HA ME