Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Zach-er-ezie

Zach was dipping his lettuce in ketchup then squencing up his face.... when we noticed and started laughing he didn't stop... this kid will do anything for a laugh!

squenchie face~ which he does on demand now!

The BEST big smile. Love this baby! He tells me when he is poopie, but only lets me change him if I have a good reason... not just come and change, but something like, lets get that kaka poopoo off your bum... then he thinks, OK! He is starting to talk like crazy, and we are so sad that he is getting bigger! he loves to play chase, attack Brady, and watch the garbage truck.


5 comments:

Kara said...

He's so cute and starting to look less like a baby and more like a little boy! And Happy Belated Birthday to Brady! What fun boys you have! How's preschool going? I have to teach our joy school this month and it's going well so far. I don't think I could do it everyday though. Miss you! When am I going to see you again?

heidijogoody said...

Both boys are just getting so big! Man how time flies.

Kara said...

The only reason I have that many comments is because I only post about once every 3 months and I basically threaten everyone I know that if they don't leave me comments, I will go into a depression and stop blogging forever! Comments make me happy!! They're how I gauge how loved I feel! Ha ha. Just kidding, well, sort of! Can't wait to see you.

The Dumas Family said...

I hope your little man had a great 4th birthday! I'm glad you guys have lasted 7 years. Maybe you have to dress down to match Jeff?! Tell him to shutty.

Heather said...

These little babies grow up way too fast! What cuties!