Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SLC and Shingles



Let me start with a huge SORRY for all of you I would have LOVED to see over Labor Day weekend. Jeff and I packed up and drove to Herriman, arriving Friday night, the same night that I woke at 1 a.m. to a terriable burning in my hand. Keeping this short, I have shingles! I laid in bed almost all weekend, took percocet, and slept. I am feeling much better now, just a lot sad that I missed all of you!

It was better that we were there, Jeff kept Beaners at Colby's house (cousin & Grandma's) all weekend, and me and Zachie bummed around at my mom's. I told Jeff we'd go home and have a vacation where we could see eachother! Oh Well!

I did get to see beaners play a cotton ball game and eat corn on the cob.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Bummer...My mom had shingles and said they hurt like crazy! So sorry!

Courtney said...

so THATS where you've been! sorry i have been a crappy friend and just didn't call to say hello. i miss you and am sorry you have yucky shingles. love you.

heidijogoody said...

oh that does not sound like fun for you

MerrittBadges said...

Although I've never had them, I have heard they are VERY painful. Hope you're feeling better. Next time around, I'd love to see you!

crazycranefamily said...

My mom gets shingles when she is STRESSED out to the max! What are you stressing about? I am glad you are feeling better.